The Combat Against UV Rays Can Be Won By Using Blinds

Sunlight is an essential aspect of life. At the same time, it possesses an imminent threat if not dealt properly. The UV rays from the sun are very harmful to us and the living things around us. One of the best methods to protect yourselves at homes and offices from the UV rays is by the use of blinds.

What are UV rays?

Ultraviolet (UV) radiation or UV rays are the rays produced by the sun that passes through the protective layers of the earth and hits the atmosphere. The UV rays are the best source of Vitamin D when exposed to a certain amount. But when a person is exposed to ultraviolet rays above normal levels, he/ she was found to be affected with the following:

  • Sunburn
  • Premature Aging
  • Eye Damage
  • Skin Damage which can even lead to cancer.
magnet-driven-slider-magnet-venetian-blinds
What if I stay inside the office/ home?

UV rays not only affects the people who are working outside but also affects the ones working in offices and homes. Studies have highlighted the fact that excessive skin damage that includes wrinkles, sagging skin, darkened spots, etc., were observed in employees with unprotected windows. On analysis, the culprit was found to be ‘UV rays’.

These rays not only cause harm to you but also the furniture, walls, equipment kept inside the room.

How am I going to protect myself?

Window glasses block only 5% of the UV light, and proper window protection or coverage is required to thwart the rest 95%. Window blinds produced at Eclipse Global Pvt. Ltd. come as a quick solution for this problem as it not only protects you from UV rays but also adds a luxurious touch to your offices/ homes.

What are my options?

Window blinds have a unique feature that allows passage of light into the room but blocks the UV rays. Blind manufacturers like add an extra coating of UV protection/ resistant material to the blinds. Blinds give you absolute control over the amount of light entering your room.

The Venetian Blinds can be a good option in such cases as it has the lever capability that allows the blind to be raised, tilted, and turned. This action restricts the amount of light entering the room and provides you an escape from the UV rays and the claustrophobic feel. 

Eclipse Global Pvt. Ltd. is one such blind manufacturing company that provides the users with an option to control the blinds by a remote. Motorized blinds have made the operation of blinds easier, and is the prime offering of the majority of the window blind suppliers. 

So if you are planning to save yourself from the UV rays, and at the same time, adorn a stylish interior at your workplace or homes, look no further than the window blinds produced by us at Eclipse Global Pvt. Ltd.

Leave a comment